FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
How Quality Systems Registrars, Inc. (QSR) is Addressing COVID-19
Euless, TX March 22, 2019
These are uncertain and stressful times, so we want to assure you that QSR is taking proactive steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Our number one priority is protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and clients.
In the past week, QSR has gotten definitive answers from ANAB, IAF and IAQG on how we can proceed to address our client’s needs and maintain the integrity of the certification process.
QSR has developed a new virtual audit process as an alternative to onsite facility audits. These include the use of technology to conduct these audits and assure audit integrity. Please talk to your account manager about solutions that might work best for you.
We are requiring all QSR auditors and other client-visiting staff to adhere to strict preventive measures that go above and beyond what is recommended by the U.S. CDC and the World Health Organization. This is our commitment to you and your colleagues:
- We will not visit any client if we have traveled to, from or through one of the restricted countries or any local government-restricted area in the past 14 days.
- We will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
- We will stay home if we are sick.
- We will wash our hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before or upon entering any client site.
- We will bring a mask and wear it upon client request.
- We will always sanitize our mobile phone sand/or tablets before use during an audit.
- We will self-isolate immediately if we come in contact with anyone known to have a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the latest guidance from the World Health Organization and other public health authorities around the world. In the meantime, please take care of yourself, your coworkers and your family.
If you have questions, please send them to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carol TIllman Phone: 703-318-3151
© Copyright 2020 QualitySystems Registrars, Inc. All rights reserved.