ISO 20000-1 – Information Technology Service Management System
From service desk support to full-fledged system design and deployment, the ISO 20000-1 certification will define expectations, advance monitoring performance, and prepare your organization for future service changes. Businesses across the world have been amplifying their customer’s satisfaction and advancing their IT services through this integrated process approach.
What is the ISO 20000-1 standard | Service Management System?
The ISO 20000-1 certification will help your organization effectively manage IT customer service representatives, by ensuring awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements. From service planning, delivery, resolution, and release management, your renown service lifecycle will exceed industry expectations.
In fact, according to an ISO.org study, ISO 2000-1 certification has seen a 42.4% increase worldwide since 2020.
Why Get ISO 20000-1 Certification?
- Improve Performance in:
- Cloud Computing
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Develop Sustained Success
- Create Guidelines and Accountability
- Improve IT’s Entire Service Lifecycle
STEPS TO CERTIFICATION
Achieve the Standard.
Get ISO 20000-1 Certification today.
ISO 20000-1 Standards & Requirements
The ISO 20000 standard is designed to apply to any business or organization — deliver effective managed IT services to customers. As an ISO 20000-1:2018 certification holder you would be expected to:
- Have a suitable business management system for your services and processes appropriate to your certification scope.
- Analyze and understand customer needs and expectations, as well as the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements related to your products.
- Determine and manage processes needed to achieve expected outcomes.
- Ensure that the business management system characteristics have been specified in order to meet customer and statutory/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure availability of resources to support operation and monitoring of such processes.
- Analyze the cause of nonconformities and take corrective action to avoid their recurrence.
- Monitor, measure, and continually improve effectiveness of quality management.
- Address customer complaints.
- Implement an effective internal audit and management review process.
- Aim to prevent nonconformities with systematic improvement processes in place to correct any nonconformities, including those detected after delivery.