ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (QMS)
Show your commitment to quality with the standard of all standards, ISO 9001 Certification. The best-selling voluntary standard of all time, ISO 9001 is the quality management requirement of choice for nearly one million ISO certified organizations around the world.
What is ISO 9001:2015 | Quality Management System?
First published in 1987, your certification to ISO 9001 tells the world that you are committed to enhancing customer satisfaction through the effective application of your quality management system or (QMS) and that you have processes for continual improvement. In addition, ISO 9001:2015 Certification conveys that you conform to applicable customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
Why Get ISO 9001 Certification?
- Improve Performance
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Manage for Sustained Success
- Reduce Costly Errors
- Drive Sales & Profitability
STEPS TO CERTIFICATION
Achieve the Standard.
Get ISO 9001 Certification today.
ISO 9001 Standards & Requirements
The ISO 9001 standard is designed to apply to any business or organization — regardless of type, size, or product. As an ISO 9001:2015 certificate holder you would be expected to:
- Have a suitable quality management system for your products and processes appropriate to your certification scope.
- Analyze and understand customer needs and expectations, as well as the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements related to your products.
- Determine and manage processes needed to achieve expected outcomes.
- Ensure that product characteristics have been specified in order to meet customer and statutory/regulatory requirements.
- Ensure availability of resources to support operation and monitoring of such processes.
- Monitor and control defined product characteristics.
- Analyze the cause of nonconformities and take corrective action to avoid their recurrence.
- Monitor, measure, and continually improve effectiveness of quality management.
- Address customer complaints.
- Implement an effective internal audit and management review process.
- Aim to prevent nonconformities with systematic improvement processes in place to correct any nonconformities, including those detected after delivery.